Thylacine Studios - Forum

[PS4] Trophies  (Read 119 times)

Offline Psylisa

• View Profile
Re: [PS4] Trophies
Reply #5 April 01, 2019, 09:10:09 PM
Unfortunately, no. They don't typically allow digital-only games to have a platinum trophy unless you're granted one via a special request. I even tried to sneak one in and see what would happen, and it failed certification because I'm just not allowed.
Weird. I've got a bunch of digital-only games with platinum trophies.

As to the trophies themselves, they "magically" appeared this morning. I did earn trophies after purchase, but only this morning did they all pop up. Kind of weird, but I'll assume it's a PS4 thing.

Thanks for the replies!

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 March 31, 2019, 12:34:20 PM
Unfortunately, no. They don't typically allow digital-only games to have a platinum trophy unless you're granted one via a special request. I even tried to sneak one in and see what would happen, and it failed certification because I'm just not allowed.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline Psylisa

• View Profile
Reply #3 March 31, 2019, 12:14:58 PM
Yes, they're implemented. The full list will appear after you unlock one. I'm releasing a patch tomorrow or Tuesday that will cause them to show up without needing to unlock one.
Any platinum trophy support?

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 March 31, 2019, 12:08:16 PM
Yes, they're implemented. The full list will appear after you unlock one. I'm releasing a patch tomorrow or Tuesday that will cause them to show up without needing to unlock one.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline Psylisa

• View Profile
[PS4] Trophies
Reply #1 March 31, 2019, 10:40:27 AM
Are PS4 trophies implemented? If so, they don't appear on the trophy list.

Also, if they are implemented, is there a platinum trophy? The last two games only went to gold, which was a disappointment, given the breadth of the game.