Thylacine Studios - Forum

The trait Screeching Barrage appears bugged  (Read 71 times)

Offline Bashful_Ray7

• View Profile
Re: The trait Screeching Barrage appears bugged
Reply #5 May 20, 2019, 08:30:53 PM
Ok! From my testing it seems to work consistently if i have my monsters attack each other (like casting sabotage on myself)

But proc'ing off attacking enemies is bugged, even when attack hits and deals damage

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 May 16, 2019, 12:26:09 PM
That's enough information, thank you! I haven't had a chance to test this out yet though.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline Bashful_Ray7

• View Profile
Reply #3 May 16, 2019, 10:18:01 AM
Just curious if i need to give more information or pictures. Its definitely bugged and it is hindering Screeching Barrage from being a viable trait to build a team around

Offline Bashful_Ray7

• View Profile
Reply #2 May 12, 2019, 09:47:31 PM
While im here on a related topic, is it intended that traits that occur "when this/ally monster attacks" only proc if the attack both hits and deals at least 1 damage?

Offline Bashful_Ray7

• View Profile
The trait Screeching Barrage appears bugged
Reply #1 May 12, 2019, 03:57:11 PM
Good afternoon

Attached is a screenshot of battle history.

As you can see, starting at the top, I had 2 or 3 attacks launched without proc'ing screeching barrage, even though the attacks hit AND dealt damage (which appear to be requirements for a lot of on attack effects)

Neither remaining monster has any trait that would prevent Screeching Barrage from procing in spite of several allies successfully attacking and dealing damage.