Thylacine Studios - Forum

Forum Update  (Read 562 times)

Offline Noetherian

• View Profile
Re: Forum Update
Reply #5 August 23, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
Thanks Umaro!

Clearly, I just hadn't scrolled down far enough :-)

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 August 23, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
In the previous forum, it was easy to find a list of the most recent posts (in any category/subforum). This was very helpful in quickly seeing what (if anything) was being actively discussed.

That information doesn't seem to be readily available in the new forum setup ... or at least I can't seem to find it.

It's on the bottom.

Offline Relysis

• View Profile
Reply #3 August 22, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Looks fancy and modern, although I do agree with the most recent (site-wide) posts being a nice feature.  Is there a theme available without the whites for low-light reading?  For forum posts something like:

Code: [Select]

div.windowbg {
    color: #d1d1d1;
    background-color: #1032;
}

div.windowbg2 {
    color: #d1d1d1;
    background-color: #0000;
}

Offline Noetherian

• View Profile
Reply #2 August 22, 2018, 09:20:43 PM
In the previous forum, it was easy to find a list of the most recent posts (in any category/subforum). This was very helpful in quickly seeing what (if anything) was being actively discussed.

That information doesn't seem to be readily available in the new forum setup ... or at least I can't seem to find it.

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Forum Update
Reply #1 August 22, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
As you can see, we now have a new forum theme! Gone are the days of our gaming community looking like a Halloween fan forum.

In addition, the forum now offers full mobile compatibility so you can more easily browse on your smartphone.

Let me know if you run into any issues!
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube