Thylacine Studios - Forum

My suggestions for S3  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My suggestions for S3
Reply #26 March 25, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
How about an item or something that allows trying to extract from any creature once? I'm mainly worried about finding a singular creature that doesn't yet have the sufficient knowledge to allow extractions.

Offline Mouthwords

• View Profile
Reply #25 March 15, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
Can you think of any interesting secondary uses for Cloth Scraps? I'll think about it as well. And don't worry, there's plenty of new, rare items to be found

Maybe some form of storage for Artifacts, I am keeping stuff “just in case” but don’t want it cluttering my regular Artifacts.
Could even be more like “extra storage space”, Chest with 10 slots is default and cloth upgrades it.

Another though is instead of static storage in the castle, you can use them to create pouches to achieve a similar idea but we can make 1 default and others are storage.
Can them use more to colour the pouches.

/shrug just some random thoughts

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #24 March 14, 2018, 05:55:45 PM
That's already added, since the music is so good that I found myself getting annoyed when I entered battles.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #23 March 14, 2018, 05:45:59 PM
It would be nice to have an option to disable battle music, in case we want to have a relaxing grinding session with the new realm music  ;D

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #22 February 28, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
I would like some sort of bonus for using creatures of the same Class as your mage. Maybe a perk that only affects them or something.

Reply #21 January 04, 2018, 06:44:08 AM
I think it would be better to return to the 2-row party of Siralim 1.
Seconded so much.

Offline virtua

• View Profile
Reply #20 January 03, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
would be cool indeed to get the cloud save data integrated in some way, but maybe not worth it from a time point of view. but still fingers crossed.

id do anything to get the android version out sooner

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #19 January 02, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
I think it would be better to return to the 2-row party of Siralim 1.

In Siralim 2, your party is a single row of 6 creatures, while enemies are still 2 rows of 3 creatures. That's fine, because it doesn't affect anything.

However, since there are Otherwordly Sigils in Siralim 3, this difference could disrupt some player strategies that rely on positioning (Perdition Guard, Second Wind, etc).

For example, I could place a Perdition Guard in the third position to protect the second and fourth creatures in my single-row formation, but in the Sigil party the Perdition Guard would not protect the fourth creature because it moved to the bottom row.

It's not a big deal at all, but it would be nice for consistency  :P

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #18 December 30, 2017, 09:31:36 PM
Maybe Siralim 3 could access Siralim 2's cloud server and import a save to give some small bonus depending on achievements or whatever to a new S3 game.

That would kind of solve the problem of people who don't feel like completing S2 because they know S3 is coming out soon, and if you announce the feature while the Steam sale is going on it might even boost sales a little.

Or it might be too much of a bother to implement  ;D

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #17 December 21, 2017, 03:42:12 AM
If we could also set a default target for the default spell, that would be great.

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #16 November 27, 2017, 11:12:44 AM
Ok, I'll wait until you write the Nethers and Avatars blog post then  ;D

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #15 November 27, 2017, 11:09:51 AM
There probably won't be anything like that. It is a lot of work to make everything work correctly, and in the end, AI-controlled creatures will never do what every player wants them to do which will lead to frustration anyway.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #14 November 27, 2017, 11:08:47 AM
I mean like Early Access Demons and Rage punishment. The AI controlled your creatures and that caused major bugs.

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 November 27, 2017, 11:07:56 AM
Avatars work way differently in Siralim 3 and don't interact with Nether Creatures in any way now. I'll probably have a blog post dedicated to discussing Nether Creatures and Avatars since both are being changed.

What do you mean by "AI-controlled player creatures"? Like Call War?

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #12 November 27, 2017, 11:05:57 AM
I'm not really a fan of Avatars, so I'd like Nether Demons in S3 as another option to power up a Nether creature (I'd make it so that Demons can't become Avatars).

Do AI-controlled player creatures still make the game explode?