Thylacine Studios - Forum

What I'd like  (Read 425 times)

Re: What I'd like
Reply #4 January 15, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
with less triggered stuff, numbers tuned down and one shots less likely, i think #1 might be a little less needed.

Probably so. And yet, I personally wanted some form of battle log since S1.

Offline Rylocke

• View Profile
Reply #3 January 15, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
"1-2 Primary Stats (just like in Siralim 2. Also, artifacts with 2 primary stats are now much stronger than they were in Siralim 2)"

Can't post the link fully, but it's in the "Artifacts and Artifact Realms" news update on the main page.

Offline virtua

• View Profile
Reply #2 January 02, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
with less triggered stuff, numbers tuned down and one shots less likely, i think #1 might be a little less needed.

#2 agreed, but i remember them addressing that in some post but i forget

Offline dancash1808

• View Profile
What I'd like
Reply #1 December 20, 2017, 09:57:57 AM
Hi, only recently discovered your games but really enjoying. nice to see we'll be seeing a new one soon.
So my two things that I'd love to see in siralim 3 though I'm aware not necessarily realistic on the first would be.

1. Some kind of death recap option, I find often I get wiped out or things don't run as I expect, and I cant necessarily get a turn to inspect when things go pear shaped, and it would be nice to know what killed me or what proc did or didnt go off and why (So I can work out how to build around it  ;D)
A reason to use hybrid artifacts, bows axes ect.
Right now you generally have one stat you want as much as possible of and the rest are useful but not worth trading an equal amount for.
even a 55-60% of each stat rather than 50% of the value of a pure stat artifact would make them feel like something other than downgrades.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 10:17:22 AM by dancash1808 »