Thylacine Studios - Forum

Help! Testing Siralim 2 patch 0.9.3  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Help! Testing Siralim 2 patch 0.9.3
Reply #46 July 10, 2016, 03:03:35 PM
Fixed all reported bugs in this topic and released patch 0.10.0 to the public!

Thanks to everyone who helped test the patch!
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline AlaskA

• View Profile
Reply #45 July 10, 2016, 02:43:47 PM
Check, seems Master Shapeshifter miss his shapeshift ability in the battle menu. There only "Defend" option.

If im wrong, tell me what i must do to use it (to be clear im playing on currently stable version 0.9.X branch, not 0.9.3)

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #44 July 10, 2016, 01:59:48 PM
I shouldn't even ask for this, but I will in case it's a simple fix: Would it be possible to add a "???" or "Unknown" or something like that as the material for Treasure Golem and Pandemonium King so that the game doesn't crash when we look at their bestiary/trait entries?

If it would take more than a few minutes don't even bother to do it, I knew what I was doing when I summoned them.

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #43 July 10, 2016, 01:49:07 PM
Item sets are easy enough to understand for veteran players, but they may be too complicated for new players.

Thanks for testing - I'll add a "Help" option to explain the basics.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #42 July 10, 2016, 01:46:11 PM
Yes, but it's a simple fix that I can include in the next patch.

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #41 July 10, 2016, 01:42:49 PM
I noticed the Dwarf costumes are gone. Is it possible I've permanently missed one of them if I've solved too many riddles already?

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #40 July 10, 2016, 01:20:43 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure Milayou just appeared randomly after I went back from realm level 23. The last ritual spawned just Cobi.

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #39 July 10, 2016, 01:17:47 PM
Item sets are easy enough to understand for veteran players, but they may be too complicated for new players.

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #38 July 10, 2016, 01:16:24 PM
Oh, yeah, she was.

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #37 July 10, 2016, 01:16:07 PM
Deathwalker had a Start with Mend artifact but it didn't harm her. Is that intended?

Was she at full health? It's a bug either way, but just wanted to make sure that's the problem.

Offline Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #36 July 10, 2016, 01:10:25 PM
Deathwalker had a Start with Mend artifact but it didn't harm her. Is that intended?

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #35 July 10, 2016, 01:09:18 PM
New update is available on the test branch which includes item sets/groups. You can manage your item sets in the creature context menu (Menu -> Creatures -> choose a creature).

Please let me know if these 1) work correctly for you, and 2) are easy enough to understand how they work without needing further explanation.

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #34 July 09, 2016, 09:21:40 PM
Uploaded another patch that should fix all the bugs reported in this topic. I'm going to leave this patch up for testing for another day to make sure there are no other issues.

Offline jamosup

• View Profile
Reply #33 July 09, 2016, 05:57:01 PM
For some reason, a level 1 creature with 1 in all stats rarely hit my creatures for about 14 million damage.

I've now fixed everything in this topic except for this. If you manage to reproduce it again please let me know!
I think it has something to do with stat rollovers being buffed to very high levels, but I'm not sure - I was also able to cause a level 1 monster to do over 1 trillion damage (without rollover problems, either) to one of my creatures after casting Determination to test maximum health changes. Maximum health should also probably be abbreviated.

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #32 July 09, 2016, 05:54:49 PM
For some reason, a level 1 creature with 1 in all stats rarely hit my creatures for about 14 million damage.

I've now fixed everything in this topic except for this. If you manage to reproduce it again please let me know!