Thylacine Studios - Forum

List of Gods and their Traits?  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Liquidated

• View Profile
Re: List of Gods and their Traits?
Reply #21 January 11, 2017, 12:58:48 AM
if you have Yseros's Avatar Wulfe, how does her ultimate spell (illusion) and trait impact your original Nether Creature's 3x traits?

My fear is that her Illusion spell (not to mention her custom trait 'The Truth') is going to overwrite the traits I have painstakingly placed on my nether Terror hound like a normal shapeshift spell would.

Edit: Actually I was wrong about shapeshifting erasing original traits I must accidentally miss read the text when I originally tested.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:54:49 AM by Liquidated »

Offline Wulfe

• View Profile
Reply #20 January 05, 2017, 02:14:51 PM
Yseros looks like the strongest of the bunch to me. There are 40 runes! That's huge.

I went with Yseros, myself. But onky because Surathli's trait appears to be broken. It doesn't trigger.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - SM-T237P, Android 5.1.1
Game version: 2.3.2

Offline winsomniak

• View Profile
Reply #19 January 04, 2017, 12:26:29 PM
Yseros looks like the strongest of the bunch to me. There are 40 runes! That's huge.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Offline Azreide

• View Profile
Re: List of Gods and their skills?
Reply #18 December 18, 2016, 01:54:18 PM
Purgatory isn't. Its the spell which forces a target to the bottom of the action queue. Turn it into an AoE and silly, silly things will happen.

...and I meant to write Mind Blast, but I derped.

Whoops, I'm confusing purgatory for damnation.

Offline Chumsie

• I cast Magic Missile!
    • View Profile
Reply #17 December 18, 2016, 01:45:47 PM
Purgatory isn't. Its the spell which forces a target to the bottom of the action queue. Turn it into an AoE and silly, silly things will happen.

...and I meant to write Mind Blast, but I derped.

Offline Azreide

• View Profile
Reply #16 December 18, 2016, 01:42:26 PM
Gonfurian
Eraser
Your Creatures' single-target spells now affect all the creatures on the default selected side, but they deal 50% less damage, heal 50% less health, and increase/decrease stats 50% less. This trait only affets spells that are cast manually.

Quite possibly, if not easily, the best of the bunch. Humility, Spellblast, Mind Storm, Purgatory as AoE spells? Yes please! Don't really get why Gonfurian got a magic focused trait, seeing how he's not exactly the smartest deity around, though.

Zonte
Your creatures' spells that target all of your creatures or all the enmies are now single-target spells. These spells deal 100% more damage, heal 100% more health, and increase/decrease stats 100% more. This trait only affects spells that are cast manually.

Zonte, my main man, you're still my favorite by a mile but, umm... I'm not quite sure how to put this, but your trait isn't exactly... useful.

Aren't mind storm and purgatory already aoe...?

Offline Chumsie

• I cast Magic Missile!
    • View Profile
Reply #15 December 18, 2016, 01:35:59 PM
Gonfurian
Eraser
Your Creatures' single-target spells now affect all the creatures on the default selected side, but they deal 50% less damage, heal 50% less health, and increase/decrease stats 50% less. This trait only affets spells that are cast manually.

Quite possibly, if not easily, the best of the bunch. Humility, Spellblast, Mind Storm, Purgatory as AoE spells? Yes please! Don't really get why Gonfurian got a magic focused trait, seeing how he's not exactly the smartest deity around, though.

Zonte
Your creatures' spells that target all of your creatures or all the enmies are now single-target spells. These spells deal 100% more damage, heal 100% more health, and increase/decrease stats 100% more. This trait only affects spells that are cast manually.

Zonte, my main man, you're still my favorite by a mile but, umm... I'm not quite sure how to put this, but your trait isn't exactly... useful.

Offline Liquidated

• View Profile
Reply #14 December 18, 2016, 08:38:55 AM
Wow super fast reply, thanks Umaro!

Need to rethink my team build then perhaps.

Online Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 December 18, 2016, 08:35:30 AM
Are Avatars keeping their base racial properties for all those (bi)racial team builds? Would be a sad Apprentice Imling Hunter if that were not so.

No, they become the Avatar race and even have different base stats.

Offline Liquidated

• View Profile
Reply #12 December 18, 2016, 08:34:20 AM
Are Avatars keeping their base racial properties for all those (bi)racial team builds? Would be a sad Apprentice Imling Hunter if that were not so.

Offline bluequakeralex

• View Profile
Reply #11 December 14, 2016, 03:41:41 PM
So, the gods have their own unique traits all to themselves in god battles.

The info list above is therefore what each avatar will get as a trait from the respective god tome.

Online Umaro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #10 December 14, 2016, 03:37:10 PM
The actual gods have different traits, though.

Offline bluequakeralex

• View Profile
Reply #9 December 14, 2016, 10:28:54 AM
They can only be found on the gods when fighting them.
Or, by transforming a nether creature into an avatar using each god's respective tome.

Offline Xexamedes

• View Profile
Reply #8 December 14, 2016, 10:26:18 AM
can the god traits be found on random nether realm critters or will they only ever show on the gods themselves?
also can we get an item to pop them on a nether/artifact or do we only get them by upgrading a nether to an avatar?

Offline Gnorse

• View Profile
Reply #7 December 13, 2016, 07:30:04 AM
i like torun's ability because it fits so well and description is just perfect
also regalis, because regalis is love, regalis is life