Thylacine Studios - Forum

Virtual D-pad?  (Read 1573 times)

Offline alexey

• View Profile
Re: Virtual D-pad?
Reply #5 March 20, 2016, 03:07:14 PM
Ah, I see - I think you're choosing the joystick option, not the d-pad. The joystick isn't implemented and, as it turns out, never will be - joysticks don't work very well for 4-direction movement.
Oh, I see. It's a shame because I still can't adapt to such uncomfortable control scheme

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #4 March 20, 2016, 03:04:13 PM
Ah, I see - I think you're choosing the joystick option, not the d-pad. The joystick isn't implemented and, as it turns out, never will be - joysticks don't work very well for 4-direction movement.
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline alexey

• View Profile
Reply #3 March 20, 2016, 02:35:54 PM
There is already a virtual d-pad for Android, iOS, and Windows Phones. Is it not appearing for you?
Really? It's writing me "coming soon" each time I'm trying to turn it on. Or it is just because it's a trial version?

Offline Zack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 March 20, 2016, 02:12:39 PM
There is already a virtual d-pad for Android, iOS, and Windows Phones. Is it not appearing for you?
Designer and Programmer of Siralim and The Negative. Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Offline alexey

• View Profile
Virtual D-pad?
Reply #1 March 20, 2016, 02:10:26 PM
Did you know will it ever be available on Siralim 1/2 in future on mobile devices? Developers promised to us!