Thylacine Studios - Forum

I'm stuck in a monster "tier" and I can't get out [SOLVED]  (Read 454 times)

Offline Psylisa

• View Profile
SOLVED: Apparently to get new critters you have to go to Itherian realms. I thought it was the other way around. As soon as I went to an Itherian, new critters popped up immediately. I still am not seeing new critters in regular realms, dunno if thats a bug but I can live with this fine.
That's strange. Probably a bug.
I get at least 1 new creature every realm in normal, sometimes 2.

Itherian are about twice that amount. 2 a realm, sometimes 3.

Offline robertleva

• View Profile
SOLVED: Apparently to get new critters you have to go to Itherian realms. I thought it was the other way around. As soon as I went to an Itherian, new critters popped up immediately. I still am not seeing new critters in regular realms, dunno if thats a bug but I can live with this fine.

Offline Psylisa

• View Profile
Re: I'm stuck in a monster "tier" and I can't get out
Reply #5 May 31, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
I've seen maybe one or two, just in the main story alone, leaving me with very little options in terms of what I can actually use to progress through the story and breed with. Even going back to previous floors yields me no results and it's become quite tedious at this point. The game feels like it's coming to a grinding halt with the way the pools are panning out the further I go and the variety just isn't there.
Okay, let's try a different approach:
What creature are you seeking? What do you feel would improve your team? What types of abilities are you looking for?

Offline guyver

• View Profile
Reply #4 May 31, 2018, 01:15:13 AM
I've seen maybe one or two, just in the main story alone, leaving me with very little options in terms of what I can actually use to progress through the story and breed with. Even going back to previous floors yields me no results and it's become quite tedious at this point. The game feels like it's coming to a grinding halt with the way the pools are panning out the further I go and the variety just isn't there.

Offline Visio

• View Profile
Reply #3 May 30, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
costs a ton. buying from gods. imo if you not extracting or taking in group you need to know exactly what you doing. for me new creatures appear around 1 per 2-10 realms maybe? though i have a lot of them bred prior they even appeared in wilderness.
on a few ofc i regret :P

Offline Psylisa

• View Profile
Reply #2 May 30, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
It's been over 30 realm levels since I found a new extractable critter. I check every monster, every battle, every realm.

What ever creature I missed during the time when pacman mode was locked in active mode now has such a tiny chance of spawning that I am basically stuck in whatever tier im in forever.
The best thing you can do is buy the creature cores from the gods. There's some nice breeding combinations with those...

Offline robertleva

• View Profile
It's been over 30 realm levels since I found a new extractable critter. I check every monster, every battle, every realm.

What ever creature I missed during the time when pacman mode was locked in active mode now has such a tiny chance of spawning that I am basically stuck in whatever tier im in forever.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:20:55 PM by robertleva »